Skip to main content
- to spread the knowledge of our ancient sciences globally and create awareness about wellness, the natural way.
- to promote healthy living through Ayurveda, by harmonising the mind, body and spirit, through various wellness programmes.
- to provide medical services to the remotest of the rural and urban areas by conducting medical camps all over India.
- to cultivate and conserve medicinal herbs and other endangered species of flora, for Ayurvedic pharmaceutical use, by strictly adhering to the principles of organic integrity.
- to conduct Ayurveda, Yoga and Sanskrit educational programmes in the form of short-term and long-term courses in India and abroad.
- to create centres of excellence in holistic medical systems.
- to assist the modern, complementary and alternative systems of medicine catering to advanced medical facilities globally.
- to conduct Research in Ayurveda by using the ancient tools such as Yoga and Meditation.
- to develop an easily accessible, acceptable and relatively affordable healthcare system.